Dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all of the cost of your dental care. Most plans include a co-payment, and deductible which must be paid by the patient at the time of service. Insurance coverage is not, and never has been, a guideline for quality care. We accept most PPO insurances.
- Delta Dental
- Delta Premiere
- United Health Care
- Connection Dental
We expect your co-payment in full at the time of service, and we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. Please bring your insurance card with you on your first visit and familiarize yourself with your dental plan benefits (you can call your employer’s Benefit Coordinator for this information). We will work with you to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled.
Your patient portion can be paid by any of these payment options:
- Cash or Personal Check.
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Care Credit Medical/Dental Card Care Credit offers 3, 6, 12 and 18 month interest-free payment plans. Extended financing (24-48 months) is available at 9.9%. You can apply in our office or apply online.
For Patients Without Dental Insurance:
For your convenience, we offer several payment options including Care Credit:
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your dental care treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for treatment fees from $1 and up.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 3, 6, & 12 month plan payment options [Click for Details]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan payment options [Click for Details]
- For procedure fees from $1,000 and up
- 11.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.
Member Savings Plan
No insurance? We have a solution to help make dental visits more affordable for you and your family!
Membership includes at NO CHARGE
- 2 Prophys and 2 Routine Exams (once every 6 months, absence of infection)
- X-Rays (4 BWs. 2PAs)
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 2 Emergency Exams
- All Dental Services 20% Off Our Normal Fees
Member Annual Fee
- $299 Adults
- $155 Child Dependents
- (less than 16 years of age)
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductible
- No Pre-authorization Requests
- No Pre-existing Condition Limitations
- No Waiting Period
- Cosmetic Procedures Included
- No Treatment Limit
- Comprehensive Exam (New Patient Visit 100%
- 1 Annual Exam 100%
- 2 Emergency Exams 100%
- 4 Bite Wing X-Rays 100%
- Periapical First Film 100%
- Panorex or FMX (once every 5 years) 100%
- Fluoride Treatment (2per year) 100%
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings 100%
- Adult Prophylaxis 100%
- Child Prophylaxis 100%
- Additional Cleaning 20% Off
- Sealants 20% Off
- Fillings 20% Off
- Root Canals 20% Off
- Core Build Up 20% Off
- Nightguard 20% Off
- Ortho Treatment 20% Off
- Veneers 20% Off
- SRP/Deep Cleaning 20% Off
- Crown/Bridges 20% Off
Program valid 1 year from the date of membership.
Once the annual fee is paid and received for the member plan, you will be entitled to discount fee services for 12 months.
Exclusions and Limitations
- CareCredit may not be used to pay
- Cannot be used with other insurance or any other promotion
- No refund of premium if participant decides not to utilize
- NON REFUNDABLE
- Cannot be used:
- Patient portion due at time of service
The discounts offered are only for services and not for any product. This plan is only valid in this office. This is not an insurance program. There will be no member card. RiteSmile Dental is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization or other underwriter of health services. This plan may not be combined with other plans, insurance, offers or discounts.
For more information, please ask our front office team member